I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 10 March 2015





Special weekend



which started Friday evening with FNwF. 
I am afraid I did not stitch anything new or interesting, just another set of steps for the border of Yoko Saito's quilt. 






All that is left to do is one more set of steps and some applique birds, and the top will be done at last! I have been working on this quilt for last 2 years, it will be so nice to get it finished and hang it on my wall.













The rest of the weekend was very special for another reason - we were celebrating DH's birthday; a number which has 7 and 0 in it. 

Really? Is it possible? All I can say that he doesn't feel, doesn't behave and doesn't look as someone with so many years behind him :-)



Today was a beautiful spring day in our part of the world; we sat on the bench in the sunshine, enjoying signs of spring in our garden,





©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

7 comments:

Yvonne W said...

Please wish your DH a Very Happy Birthday. These birthdays creep up on us and we wonder what happened!

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Congratulations to your husband, i am sure you had a nice party.
Stitching long at one project is boring, I know, as I am quilting for a long time at the same quilt, anyway it has to be finished -
greetings
Hanna

Helen said...

Wow so looking forward to seeing Yoko's quilt finished, I hope your DH had a wonderful birthday I'm sure you spoilt him rotten 😄

Catherine said...

Lovely signs of spring! 70 is young these days!:-)

Vera Holmgren said...

Lovely photos and best regards to your DH.

Katherine said...

Well a belated happy birthday to your DH from us. My father is 72 this year and even though he is slowing down from years of hard graft he is still just as cheeky as ever lol.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Sending Belated birthday wishes to your DH - another Pisces! That was a "big one" which I've already had and don't feel any different from other birthdays really!
The colours in this steps quilt are so attractive Radka, I'm looking forward to seeing it on the wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017