my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 31 May 2015

I have made a start



on the Bohemian Rhapsody Crochet Wrap and I finished the first unit (or block).

There will be 18 units all together, 
crochet in lace weight fine lambswool,
using hook size 3mm.
It is wonderfully soft to the touch.
For more details about the wool and pattern see my blog post on the 19th of May.

It is a long time since I did any crochet, so it took me the first square to get back into it, but I am well away now.













Unit 1,
not yet blocked out or pressed.



The squares are joined together as I go along, which means that there is not going to be any sewing together at the end,  I like that.




It is the last day of May, a confused month, which thought it was April, judging by the weather we had.
Today is not much better; we did well to have some sunny spells during the week.





©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

How gorgeous Asta. Where did you get the pattern and the wool? I think I might like one of these.

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a wonderful projet that will be to work on. I love the colours you're using.

margaret said...

this is going to be so beautiful and cosy and warm too, love that the blocks are not all the same, a true work of art.
Like you it is miserable here but not april weather more like march. looks like the cricket will be a washout too, he sky here in Leeds is very dark

Lin said...

Lovely block. Think you have some more yuk weather to come. We however are promised a heatwave in the next few days!! xx

Yvonne W said...

The 1st unit looks beautiful. Must have taken you ages to do it with such fine wool.

Christine Feldstein said...

I love this crochet shawl and in general the Bohemian style, as well in home decor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017