I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 7 June 2015

Bohemian FNwF

Firstly THANK YOU to Cheryll for hosting yet another Friday Night with Friends.

What was I working on this Friday night? Well, I am rather addicted to my latest project,


 and I finished the second unit  (of 18 in total).



And this how the first 2 units look joined together.





It has been a beautiful sunny weekend in my part of the world, although still chilly when the sun disappears behind the cloud.

I wish you all a very productive week! 


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

12 comments:

Maria said...

I can see why you love it, such gorgeous colours. Enjoy making the wrap...

Gaia said...

Completed units looks lovely..

Hanna said...

Looks very nice, here it is very warm, really summer at ist best -
greetings
Hanna

Christine Feldstein said...

Love love love your Bohemian Rhapsody Wrap as much as I love Brahms Hungarian Rhapsody!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I can see why you're addicted to this project!!

margaret said...

this is coming along beautifully.

barb's creations said...

Nice to see I wasn't the only one crocheting Friday night, I love your bright and happy looking blocks :) Barb.

Helen said...

Beautiful colours and work, will look fabulous !!

Lin said...

Stunning header photograph and your crochet is looking gorgeous. Glad you had some good weather - it's been beautiful here too. xx

Juliettecherry said...

Really lovely colourful project, don't want to mention (winter!!) but .... it will be nice and cosy to wear then.

Barbara said...

It's so joyful to work with all thes beautiful colors. Wishing you a good progress in your crocheting. I'm sure the final result will be overwhelming!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Looks lovely, such pretty colors. I can see why your addicted to working on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017