I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 14 June 2015

not much going on


in the way of any stitching at the moment, so I will share some pictures with you, taken in our garden today.










After a long dry spell we have been having some fine rain, so good for plants.

Although we have had some warm sunny spells, it still isn't the "real summer";
if we even get it this year?
















































©pleasureinstitiching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

10 comments:

  1. Dear Radka,

    there are wonderful photos from your garden .... beautiful nature.The Peony is so beautiful .... and I love succulents;-)
    Thanks for your comments

    Greetings from Germany by Klaudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful garden, thank you for showing -
    greetings Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifuk Photos from your garden,dear Radka. So much more summer than in our garden. But hopefully it soon comes.
    Greetings from Anne-Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is more than summer - it is fantastic. I think only spring can bring this abundance. You are garden artists!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a gorgeous little garden you have Radka. We have the same
    Abutilon as you in red and gold. I think it is called "Monk's hood"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures of your garden Radka - such a lot of wonderful colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your garden is looking a picture of colour, I do have iris out but very little of anything else, things are so late this year but today the sun is shining so hopefully the roses might come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colourful garden. I do hope your summer improves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden just takes my breath away Radka, I would be in heaven with all those wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glorious, wonderful, colourful photos of your beautiful flowers. You must have a green thumb,Radka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017