I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 31 August 2015

given in to temptation,

again!

Well, I blame the beautiful designs and fabrics around us :-)



I have been doing a lot of hand stitching recently, mainly applique. I need a break, I want to play with my sewing machine for a while, make most of my tidy room, while it lasts!
So when I saw "Cool Flying Geese" quilt design in the new Simply Moderne magazine by Quiltmania, I just could not resist.
The main part of the quilt is made up of thirty sets of four large flying geese blocks. I love flying geese, I am glad I have found such a simple, but stunning design.




Most of the fabrics used are by Kaffe Fassett and I am sticking with it, I love them; plus some others to complement.















This is first six sets of flying geese, in no particular order.
They are quick and easy to do, just what I need at the moment.



I wish you all a busy stitching week!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

10 comments:

Gudrun said...

Underbart och så vackra färger!
I think you understand:-))
xx

Vera Holmgren said...

This is lovely Radka!

Saija said...

Lovely fabrics! I like flying geese pattern so much!

Helen said...

Oh it is going to be a stunner with all those gorgeous fabrics !!

margaret said...

your geese are certainly flying, a great selection of fabrics too, wondering what the quilt is going to look like might have a peep in the magazine when next in Smiths

Lin said...

Gorgeous fabric choice Radka. xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

This looks like such a fun quilt to make, and you are off to a great start with those beautiful blocks!

Yvonne W said...

Wow! I love those colours!

Diane Sloan said...

So vibrant...love them.

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

I can't believe it :-)), you have started this lovely quilt. I just love it and keep looking at it in my magazine ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017