I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 6 September 2015

FNwF

Everyone is WelcoMe

Where has the time gone? Here we were, another first Friday in the month and time to meet friends at Cheryll's for FNwF. 

Thank you Cheryll for  being such a wonderful host!

Friday turned out to be more hectic then expected, but I still managed to make 2 more sets of flying geese blocks for "Cool Flying Geese" quilt.
(for details see previous post)











©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015 

8 comments:

  1. Love the material in your flying geese blocks. Looks like you have a great range to choose from. Good luck with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics....I hope you will post the finished project

    ReplyDelete
  3. the batiks make such great flying geese

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, those colours are just divine. I love them. Can't wait to see the total effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love those colours - just gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and very exact sewing, congratulation -
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauiful flying geese! Lover your choise of color
    Vivianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017