my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 27 December 2015

blog books

As I said in my previous post, I like these quiet few days after Christmas to relax, and this year also to enjoy looking through 2 new additions to my blog books, years 2013 & 2014, which arrived in the post just before Christmas.

I already have first 3 years of my blog in print,



and I was well behind, but 25% price reduction on Black Friday gave me the push and I ordered the 2 latest complete years. 
And yes, soon another year of blogging will be finished, but that will have to wait until the next "special offer".




These are the 2 latest ones.




It is nice to browse through them, reminding myself what I had been up to, places I visited.

Just some pages from the latest books.




















  My blog is no longer just somewhere in cyberspace. 
I have put a lot of time and effort into creating it and so it is a great feeling to actually hold it in my hands. And may be one day, when my memory might not be as good as it is now, the books might become very useful :-)
If you are interested in making your own blog book, you can find more details on 
http://www.blog2print.com/
You can click on this link and just go and "play", create your own book online, and even save it into your account. The process of creating a blog book is very easy and there are many options to choose from, even a PDF version.
It doesn't cost you anything, you only pay when you decide to "buy" your book, which is than printed and posted to you. The book arrives from USA.
I have never had any problem with any of my 5 books.




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015 

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hello Radka, how lovely to have your beautiful blog captured for ever in a series of books. It will make a lovely thing for your family in years to come. My very best wishes for the coming New Year.Lorraine.

Vera Holmgren said...

What a marvellous memory to have!

Yvonne W said...

Those books have come out beautifully-- and I must say that I still prefer books to the computer/ipad etc

margaret said...

what a wonderful collection of blog books such a good idea as you do share so many lovely photos with us both of your stitching and also places you visit, your garden etc.This way you can always browse, I do not know about you but I never look at my blog on line, mind you have not posted on it for 3 months, maybe that should be a job for 2016 to write on it regularly

Lin said...

What a brilliant idea Radka - I had no idea that you could do that. your books look beautiful! xx

Oops-Lah said...

Great idea. It must be nice to have a real book in your hands. I must look into it if it's possible to have it done here too.

Frances Leate said...

Your photos are always so wonderful it must be great to have them all recording and on the bookshelf.

l'alternativa said...

Che bellissima trovata Radka, voglio guardare subito se esiste una cosa del genere anche in Italia. Complimenti e buona visione dei tuoi libri. Buon Anno!!!!
Emi

Klaudia said...

Hello Radka,

what a wonderful idea! ...it`s fantastic, so very nice pictures!

My very best wishes for the New Year 2016.

Greatings Klaudia from Germany;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017