my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 16 March 2016

early spring at Stourhead

Do you see this blue sky???


We certainly can't complain about the weather at the moment; although still touch of frost at night and days not above 10C, it really feels like spring is on the way.

The lake at Stourhead has been partially drained for maintenance, so the view is not as nice as usually, but the walk around is still just as pleasant.


This magnolia tree is just about to open its blossoms fully,  



and little pink from spring ribes.



Large yellow patches of daffodils everywhere.







Little robin came to say hello.



Isn't he gorgeous?



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

11 comments:

Pettas said...

Every pictures are like a taste of honey, Radka! I love them all!
Spring! <3

Every Stitch said...

What a delightful walk - must be so energising in Spring!

Hanna Kersch said...

Thank you for this beautiful Pictures -
Hanna

margaret said...

enjoyed my stroll with you this morning, what a fat little robin, did you zoom in or was he close to you I wonder. Must check my magnolia think nothing is happening yet

Gudrun said...

So beautiful! That bird is my favorite--have one in my garden:-))

Gudrun

Anneliese said...

Again "with you" in Stourhead - what a wonderful place.

Die Nähmeise said...

Oh, i wished i were there !
Dear Radka , thank you for the pics.

Juliettecherry said...

Beautiful place as always. No real sign of magnolia blooming here just yet, but tiny buds on the Ribes.

Just love the Robin.

Yvonne W said...

Stourhead looks like a great place to visit in all the seasons. Beautiful place.

Lin said...

Lovely pictures Radka - I just saw a piece on TV the other night about the draining of the lake. xx

Saija said...

Looks great! I'm visiting in London right now and it has been quite cloudy and cold today. It's nice though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017