my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 26 March 2016




HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!







Unfortunately it is not a wonderful weekend outside; yesterday it looked promising - we had summer and lunch in the garden!
Today - this is the view from my work room.


But inside it is warm and light - good afternoon for some sewing.

More flying geese blocks, small ones this time, for two borders only.
I need 20 of these.



Some baking yesterday - 
back to my roots, making Easter bread (mazanec).
 Like giant hot cross buns, but nicer.... :-)
I make 3, one for us and one for each of our children.





Enjoy the rest of  Easter weekend, whatever the weather!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

13 comments:

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, máš to vyparádené!
Páči sa mi, že dodržiavaš zvyky z domova, mazance ti vyzerajú pekne, isto sú chutné!
Pekné sviatočné dni!

Gudrun said...

GLAD PÅSK!!!
ON Öland the weather is very nice.10-11 C:-))

Anneliese said...

Beautiful Easter baking. And happily flying geese. And yes weather was awful and changed to beautiful today - for just one day as forecast.

Oops-Lah said...

Happy Easter to you too. Your Easter deco looks very cosy but unfortunately the weather isn't playing along. We, on the other hand, had the very first proper Spring day with around 18 degrees and sunny. What a difference it makes. Enjoy your lovely Easter bread.

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Happy Easter! It should be fairly warm and sunny here, too bad it's raining where you are.

Helen said...

Happy Easter the baking looks delicious !!

margaret said...

Have a joyful Easter, the decorations are so nice and my mouth is watering at the hot cross buns

barb's creations said...

OOOhhhh those hot cross bun/breads look brilliant are they easy to make? Hope you have a lovely Easter :) Barb.

Käthe said...

You have such a beautiful small tablecloth on your table .
The flying geese I also like very mutch.
Regenwetter we also , no sun.
Your Easter bread looks tasty. We have also Easter bread .
I wish you happy and Blessed Easter
Best regards
Käthe

Lin said...

Hello Radka - your bread looks delicious! Happy Easter. xx

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Happy Easter dear Radka!
Dreary day outside but your exquisitely colourful quilts bring sunshine inside your home!
I love the pansy quilt - they are one of my favourite flowers - they spell happiness to me !
Could we have your 'mazanec' recipe Radka or is it a secret. I love these traditional breads from different countries.
The daffodils look wonderful in your garden.
Shane x

Lena said...

Hello Radka! Nice tablecloth!Your Easter breads look Yammi!Wish you a nice end of the Easter.
Lena in Stockholm

Yvonne W said...

A rather belated Happy Easter greeting-- better late than never. I love family traditions and those Easter buns look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017