I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 14 April 2016

another Quiltmania block








This is block no 5 of BOM "Les Fleurs du Mardi" by Quiltmania magazine

This one started as 4 x 5in blocks,











to be joined to make one 10in block.




Blocks no 5 & 6 .



And these are blocks 1 - 4, which you have seen in my previous posts:




You can find all the blocks on Quiltmania website;
two blocks are published on the last Tuesday each month;
they are taken from the book "2001 Blocs".


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

9 comments:

Gudrun said...

WOW!!!That´s so beautiful!!!!!!!
xx

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, je to skutočne krásna práca! Obdivujem ťa, musíš mať presnú ruku a pevné nervy!
Pááá

Hanna said...

Looks like alot of work, but all blocks are very beautyful -
Hanna

Rachaeldaisy said...

OMGoodness! These blocks are so beautiful!! I love the colours and fabrics you are using.

margaret said...

what a lovely collection of blocks you have here certainly complicated and different form the usual blocks one sees this is going to be an amazing quilt

Sew Quilt Designs said...

Your quilt is looking gorgeous. I love the fabrics you've chosen. :)

Anneliese said...

Beautiful, Radka, I simply love your colours. (I should buy Quiltmania again......)

Lin said...

More gorgeous blocks - I love no5. xx

Helen said...

Beautiful !!! Love your fabrics !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017