I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 25 April 2016

bluebell time

Despite the continuing cold weather, the bluebells are opening out in more sheltered places.
I haven't yet taken any good pictures myself this year; this is one was taken by my son yesterday, just a couple of miles from here.



You can see how slow this year's spring is;
my picture in the header was taken exactly at the same time in April few years ago and you can see how much greener it was then.


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Anyway Radky, it Looks very nice. Here it was snowing yesterday. Only little, but snow.
Have a nice day -
Hanna

margaret said...

love bluebell time, there are guided walks this weekend in our local park but fear the bluebells will not be out, have lots of white ones opened in the garden but no blue yet

Jen said...

Beautiful header photo We rarely see that many bluebells here. I can see the difference in the greenery. Our Autumn is still warm in some places it is 36C on the West coast. Here on the east coast it is still 27C. We are so wanting some cool.

Lin said...

Beautiful pictures - I do love that combination of blue and green. xx

Yvonne W said...

Thank you, Radka, for the bluebell photos-- I just keep looking at them. This time next year I will be there in person to see them. I will aim our trip for late April /early May next year and hopefully they will be out then. Instead of seeing the bluebells this year we are heading south to South Australia instead for a few days.

Margaret Stickland said...

Nature who can beat it ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017