I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 23 April 2016

Craft4Crafters - Stef Francis




As I mentioned yesterday, I made another visit to the show, this time with my little friend, who spent her pocket money in no time at all.
Where does she get that from, I wonder? ;-)
But she is happy :-)

A nice man at Stef Francis stand let me take pictures of some of the exhibits.


















So here is some inspiration for you:



































©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

5 comments:

  1. Radka, zaujímavé diela si nafotila, ale pre mňa je číslo 1 obrázok s bavlnkami na vyšívanie, uf, tak to by som sa tam dlho prehrabávala!!!!
    Takéto viazanie som nevidela už 35 rokov, vtedy sa to predávalo aj u nás, i keď nie v takom množstve a výbere. Díki za sprostredkovanie!
    Pááá

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I have found you again.....bloody blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a wonderful array of makings she always has, will be drooling over her stand at the K & S show in Harrogate in november and no doubt spending too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovliness - I particularly like the yellow one with squares and flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Radka, What amazing Art quilts. A lovely stand of threads. It would be hard not to come home without some goodies from there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017