my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 30 April 2016

calculator retirement





"Hanging up my calculator" - that's how I will remember this week. 
Although officially retired some years ago, I continued working part time. 
But this week was my last working week; even part time work means a routine, deadlines, set hours, having to be somewhere on time.
My brain is willing, but the rest of me has been saying for sometime - no more, it is time....

As my little friend said: more time for sewing, grandma :-)

9 comments:

margaret said...

enjoy your freedom!!! I sometimes wonder ow I found the time to work

sigisart said...

Dear Radka,
it´s not easy, I understand that everything has two sides!
But you will see it is wonderful to have plenty of time and you now can do, what you want!!!
Enjoy it!
Hugs
sigisart

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, to len teraz začneš vyrábať krásne deky!
Prajem ti, aby si si užívala voľný čas v čo najlepšom (pokiaľ sa dá)zdraví!
Pááá

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on yiu retirement Radka. Lx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on yiu retirement Radka. Lx

nestki said...

Congratulations, Radka. It is a big step but I believe you will like it.

Lin said...

Congratulations Radka - enjoy your retirement. I am sure you have lots of plans. xx

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Congratulations on your final retirement! I was soooo glad to turn in my Blackberry. It felt so liberating. Now you can make some clothes for the grandkids.

Anneliese said...

Again: congratulations! I wrote you already to open a bottle of sparkling wine - or better! Zivili, prost!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017