my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 17 April 2016

Saturday baking


 



You know how now and then you end up with too much of something in your fridge;
well, this week I seemed to had too many carrots - time to make a carrot cake!


This book is a supply of very good cake recipes,
I have now tried several different ones;

this time it is "Scandalicious Carrot Cake",








using a vegetable oil instead of butter and yes, with lots of carrots in it!





Beautifully moist, with cream cheese and lemon topping.



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016


5 comments:

Anneliese said...

It looks too good to be seen only on a photo ..... mouthwatering!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Mrkvový má najradšej náš syn, pečie si ho sám :-)
Radka, prajem ti pekný nový týždeň!

Helen said...

My mouth is watering live your baking, thanks for sharing Radka !

margaret said...

your cake looks so tasty, I plan to make carrot and celery soup today as I have loads of carrots

Die Nähmeise said...

I can stop by and a have a small piece from this delicious cake !!!
Would be so lovely together with you ! Have a wonderful week, Carmen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017