my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Stourhead - again :-)






School holidays - good place to bring grandchildren to explore.


















early bluebell






and some spring colour from our (much smaller) garden

plum blossom



anemone blanda



fritillaria



rosemary




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

12 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful photos !!!

nestki said...

Beautiful, what kind are the maroon and yellow bells?

Sew Quilt Designs said...

Lovely spring. Iv'e just come back from England and the daffodils and crocus were everywhere. Love the photos :)

margaret said...

I was waiting for a visit to Stourhead thanks things are far more advanced than here though I have seen one tree in blossom but most are not doing much yet. Bluebells already wow I love to see bluebells but will be a while before ours are out. Your garden is coming along beautifully too

Lin said...

Great pictures Radka - it really is a beautiful place and I love the colour of your fritillary. What a beautiful day it was yesterday - we went to Minehead with friends, mainly to scour the charity shops for books and treasure but it was lovely walking along the front in the sunshine. Lovely clear view of Wales too. Back to winter today I fear! xx

Yvonne W said...

Beautiful gardens as usual. I noted the early bluebells!

Anneliese said...

I love to be in Stourhead gardens - with you. Thanks Radka!

Klaudia said...

Dear Radka,
beautiful photos of a beautiful natural, you show!
Greetings from Germany,
Klaudia

l'alternativa said...

Che super meraviglia, sono estasiata da tanta bellezza. Sei molto fortunata a poter vedere cose così belle. Complimenti per gli scatti. Un abbraccio
Emi

Juliettecherry said...

Such lovely gardens, Theirs and yours!

ivana said...

Lovely photos!!! Ivana

Pettas said...

Lovely and beautiful flowers. Springtime is wonderful.
I enjoy your pictures. Thank you Radka!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017