my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 21 May 2016

baking Saturday and another block



It is a miserable day outside, somewhere around 10 - 12C and raining. On days like this I find my kitchen such a comforting place.
I am trying a new biscuit recipe  - chocolate cardamom - it sounds just like something made for this weather.





This is a very easy and quick biscuit recipe; the mix needs to be chilled before baking, which takes more time than the rest of the process.





This is the result - light biscuit, with intense chocolate flavour, absolutely divine;
the whole house smell of chocolate!



I also finished the fourth block for Chateau Hexagon; these blocks are very quick to do.
What is going to take rather longer is the 106 x 1/2" hexagons I will have to make!




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

7 comments:

Anneliese said...

Yummy! Dobar tek! Again mouthwatering!

Yvonne W said...

Those biscuits look divine!

margaret said...

scrumptious looking biscuits and the embroidery is lovely, best of luck with 1/2" hexies 1" is the smallest I tackle

Juliettecherry said...

Biscuits look delicious. All those tiny tiny hexagons! wow! what a challenge.

Gudrun said...

Mums!!! I`m coming:-))
What a nice block you have sewn.
xx

Helen said...

I adore your baking days, another cute stitchery :)

Calenndula said...

ta výšivka je půvabná.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017