my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 18 May 2016

more quiltmania blocks

Les Fleurs du Mardi -
BOM by Quiltmania magazine - month 4 - blocks 7 & 8

block 7


block 8



The instructions for next 2 blocks will be published the last Tuesday in May - free to download from Quiltmania website.



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

8 comments:

Anne Marie Stenstad said...

Beautiful blocks !!
I love your heading :-)

Catherine said...

These blocks are so beautiful and jolly!

JaneGardner said...

So beautiful!! Love them!!! Must be very fun to do them
Vivianne

margaret said...

what a fantastic quilt you will have when all the blocks are completed they are so eye catching and so beautifully stitched

Hanna said...

Very beautiful blocks Radka - thank you for showing -
Hanna

Saija said...

Looks so pretty <3

Lin said...

Lovely blocks Radka. xx

Pettas said...

Beautiful flowers in a different way.
I really like all of them.
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017