I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 12 June 2016

it rained last night















 and most of the day today










                                           Another block (no 9) for Quiltmania's Les Fleurs du Mardi is finished.





I wish you all a safe stitching week!





©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and block :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your garden is a picture of delight and to think you have not lived theer long and started from scratch more or less, love the posing robin. Block looks lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks so beautiful despite the rain. Great block. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You even make flowers in the rain look good! Love the block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Radka, takže nový blog si robila podľa tvojich kvietkov a vázy! Krásne to máš!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely garden you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful flowers as the quiltingblock too, I have missed to visit your blog(as many others but am back in blogland now)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017