I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 10 October 2016

FNwF

Thank you Cheryll for hosting yet another FNwF.
I somehow missed the last couple of these, but I did remember this month!

Friday evening I finished block no 17 of Les Fleurs du Mardi BOM, by Quiltmania magazine.



3 more blocks to go!



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

7 comments:

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, veľmi pekný je tento blog, podklad popísaný je super!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and the prints of the fabrics.

Mirka said...

To je velká nádhera !!

margaret said...

what an amazing quilt you are going to have with these beautiful blocks

Helen said...

Love these blocks the fabrics look gorgeous!!

Lin said...

Lovely. xx

Anneliese said...

Good work, Radka, I admire the precision and your choice of colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017