I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 2 October 2016

I was looking for a small and easy project to take on holidays with me and came across pretty embroidery kits by Nancy Nicholson .


                                                                                                                                                                             Very neat and easy to pack, the kit comes in its own cotton bag.  
The bag is a small project in its own right, a printed design by Nancy Nicholson.  
                                                    



















The autumn chill is here, but today we had some glorious sunshine, warm enough to stitch in the garden.
I embroidered my bag, using threads by Stef Francis .




Now I look forward to stitching what is inside the bag! 

I wish you all a very good week!

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty piece Radka. I love Stef Francis threads. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely finishes on your previous post - for some reason I can't leave a comment there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Must seach Stef Francis thread on internet.
    The variations of the colors in the thread is a feast for the eyes
    xx Vivianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautyful, Radka. A nice Project -
    greetings Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty what a great project,
    Love your quiltmania block also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embroidery and beautiful threads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a delight I so enjoy hand stitching and this peice is a real beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embrodery with beautiful coulors.
    Hälsningar Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. fascinated with your new way of sharing all your photos very clever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful stitching - I also use Stef Francis threads -

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful design and the colours of Stef Francis are such a pleasure to work with - and look at.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017