my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 27 January 2017

in Wells





































My most favourite place in Wells?
It has to be this, of course :

fabric and haberdashery shop, tucked away in a side street, just around the corner from the bus station. Fabulous fabrics, buttons, ribbons, threads..........

The Shop:

The picture is little out of date; the shop moved since to smaller premises next door, but is just as packed with goodies.


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017



6 comments:

margaret said...

such a pretty town we used to visit at lwast teice to eat when working at the Shepton Mallett show so you have rekindled happy memories with the photos

Juliettecherry said...

Once again, thank you for these lovely photos of Wells. So many years since I visited, but It is still my favourite Cathedral One day I would like to go there again..

Vera Holmgren said...

Lovely!!!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, ďakujem ti za krásnu prechádzku!

Lin said...

I love Wells. We usually go to the Farmers market when we are over at Christmas but missed it this year. The Cathedral is beautiful. xx

Rachaeldaisy said...

Such wonderful photos. I like that you have white swans in your post and I have black swans.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017