I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 2 January 2017

Luna Lapin - the first finished project this year!

The 1st of January was a horrid day, dark and wet, it rained all day. Ideal day for stitching! 😊
So we put away all things "Christmas" and I spent the day making Luna.


You might have seen this special rabbit at the shows; she was created by Sarah Peel from "Cool Crafting" . 

Luna Lapin is no ordinary rabbit, she is a rabbit with French flair; she is very "arty" and she likes to dress well. 

To quote from the introduction to the lovely book "Making Luna Lapin" :

"Luna has been made and loved by many, many people around the world, especially in the UK. She isn't regarded as a toy; she is more of a heirloom piece, or an indulgence for all of us who are still children at heart."

The book is not just a pattern book, but also stories about Luna.





This is my Luna; I hope she will like her new home.



She is all hand stitched.

Now I will have to get her dressed!




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable bunny! I haven't seen her in the States, I wonder if she has crossed the pond yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bunny.What a nice job to create dresses:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I look forward to seeing how you dress her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie !! Cannot wait to see her all dressed up..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun project Radka. Enjoy making the clothes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and your family. The bunny looks just gorgeous. And I have exciting news in that I am going to be a grandmother! I thought that this would be perfect for a baby. I will have to look out for this book -- and I like the idea of it being hand sewn. It just looks so beautiful. Will look forward to seeing the clothes you produce. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luna is a real beauty can see why you are getting so much pleasure from her and look forward to seeing her outfits I am sure she will have a variety

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Luna, so much to like! Her expression is so right. Nice project for such a cold wet winters day. Happy New Year Radka and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017