I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 20 January 2017

Stourhead in January


Temperature just about zero; has someone sprinkled some icing sugar here?

Parts of the lake have frozen over.



First snowdrops on a sunny bank.




Even in January there is some colour around.







But out of the sun.....different world.






©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

7 comments:

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, tak to je nádhera - január a kvietky! U nás kopy snehu a mrazy okolo -20

Frances Leate said...

I never tire of sights of Stourhead in the different seasons. Happy new year to you

margaret said...

thankyou once again for giving me my "fix" of Stourhead, surely the most beutiful gardens in the UK. You have for a change colder weather than us up north of sign of frosts here so far. Amazing to see rhodendrums in flower

Lin said...

Great pictures Radka - it looks beautiful. We have had a very cold week too but it has been sunny which is lovely. xx

Yvonne W said...

I love seeing the various season changes in this beautiful gardens.

Juliettecherry said...

It is such a breathtakingly lovely place, my snowdrops are above ground, but not as advanced here. So looking forward to Spring.

Pamela said...

Such beautiful pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017