my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 26 April 2017

that's April,

during past 48 hours we had it all - sun, rain, snow, rainbow, hail storm..........

These are not flower petals on the ground, they are hail stones.


And I have been playing with more blocks for Calling All Birds quilt, sewing Courthouse Steps blocks. They look little wonky in this picture, I rushed the "photo shoot" and did not pin them out properly.
I will need 8 of these in total.



I hope April has been more kind to you!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Pretty blocks. Crazy weather.

margaret said...

such colourful blocks Kaffe fabrics? Like you we had the tremendous hail but not the snow or the rainbow! I was surprised that the tulips survived the hail as it was so big and lasted for quite a while but all seem to have survived. Still vert cold but fingers crossed may will come in warmr

Lin said...

Hi Radka - we have had the cold north wind but very little of the promised rain that we could so do with. I hope the hail stones did not do too much damage. xx

O meu pensamento viaja said...

Nothing like British weather!
Lovely blocks.
Xoxo

Die Nähmeise said...

How beautiful your blocks are , fresh, spring colors !
Dear Radka , I hope not all your flowers are broken !
Years ago we had an hale storm, my garden was kompletely damaged .

méri said...

Lovely blocks.
Here we need so much some rain... The weather in February and March was so hot it seemed summer time. April begun with same weather - it's good but countryside is yellow not green as used to be in Spring. We are a little bit anxious with such a lack of water. It seems this weekend we'll have some rain, some not too much suddenly.
Have a better weekend, Raina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017