I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 29 October 2017

with grandchildren at Stourhead in October,

so it must be a half term school holiday, nearly a family tradition now.
Unfortunately we did not pick a very bright day, but at least it was dry and still very mild.
The colours of trees are not as good as last year, and the recent storms brought lots of leaves down, but still a very nice place for a walk ( and running  and climbing trees...and I don't mean the grandparents ūüėÄ)



















©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

5 comments:

  1. Stunning pictures Radka. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of the autumn colours. It was drizzly when we went but still a wonderful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful pictures from stourhead, dear Radka .
    Since I visited once, many years ago, I love this wonderful patch of earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even thought the colours might not be as good as they were last Autumn, they are still stunning. Definitely my favorit time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017