We had a wonderful local guide, who took us slowly through the oldest part of the city.
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Radu, Chorvatsko je má srdeční záležitost, teď jsem tam pár let nebyla a začíná se mi trochu stýskat...
ReplyDeleteMěj hezkou neděli, Helena
It all looks beautiful Radka. I especially love the stone carvings, the fish is such a gorgeous shape. xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos from a beautiful place. The fish caught my eye too. Such old historical buildings are so rare here. The narrow alley makes me think of life at the time it was all new.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful architecture. A joy to behold. I would have loved it. Hope you had a lovely holiday.
ReplyDeleteDear Radka,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the Wonderful Pictures of croatia -
Hanna
Thank you, Hanna, for visiting. Unfortunately I have no contact details for you, so not able to answer you directly.
DeleteBeautiful photography Radka, it is such a wonderful country!
ReplyDeleteYou must feel quite at home having visited many times!
Wonderful photos, Radka, which I never saw -a shame - but we go directly to our place Hvar after a 1200 km drive each summer.We will take the plane next time.
ReplyDelete