©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 25 August 2019
circle play
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019
9 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Radko, máš krásné hortenzie. U nás v letošním horkém létě jsou stále malé a uvadlé. A domácí bio džem se bude v zimě hodit.
ReplyDeleteVyšívaná aplikace květinky je moc zajímavá.
Hezké šití v zahradě Ti přeje Marie.
Dik Marie :-) Ta hortenzie je ve velkem kvetinaci a moc se ji tam libi!
Deletexx
Radka, what beautiful Hydrangeas. Such great colours and so cheerful, matching your lovely stitching.
ReplyDeleteKay.
Your photos show how the applique and stitching have built the beautiful flower for your block. - I cooked plum jam for the first time in my life this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI like your circles - great garden stitching. Enjoy your holiday day. xx
ReplyDeleteRadka, I looked at your photos full size...gorgeous. Aren't flowers amazing to our eyes! I love your block...is it Kaffe fabric there or Tula? I especially love how you have combined applique and embroidery. Happy Stitching in the garden.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers and delicious jam!!
ReplyDeletexx
Que flores lindas e a compota parece deliciosa. Cumprimentos.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog, it made me discover your blog :) It is amazing to see how the appliqued flowers come to life step by step. The jam looks very good, do you have fruit and berries in your own garden? I have also made jam today. Yesterday I got a bag with some red plums, enough for one jar. And we have yellow plums in our garden. Home made jam is the best!
ReplyDelete