©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 8 September 2019
FNwF - what playing with hexies can lead to.
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019
10 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

This is fabulous! Well done!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - looks as though you had a lot of fun embellishing those hexis.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Radka! Your stitching and embroidery is lovely xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute wall hanging. I love the butterflies, both kinds the appliquéd ones and the embroidered ones. And they look really good on the hexagon background. xx
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty Radka, I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat use of your hexie background and I like that your butterflies are all so different. What a lovely hanging you have made - how big is it? xx
ReplyDeleteHi Radka wow such beautiful work,well done my friend xx
ReplyDeleteYou have created a beautiful wall hanging Radka. Very clever. Great use of the hexies and I love all your different butterflies.
ReplyDeleteYour wall hanging is lovely, Radka.
ReplyDeleteRadko, vyšívala jsi krásný motýlkový obraz. M.
ReplyDelete