While I was browsing through "Focus on Applique" by Irene Blanck, her "Blooming Springtime" popped up from the page, it is just the right thing, you can feel the sunshine.
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Friday, 11 February 2022
While I was browsing through "Focus on Applique" by Irene Blanck, her "Blooming Springtime" popped up from the page, it is just the right thing, you can feel the sunshine.
7 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Looking very pretty Radka - this is going to be a lovely project. Seems to me that Boris is just trying to divert attention from something or other by announcing new freedoms. I think sensible people will still be careful. Grim weather forecast for this weekend. Must read another of the Outlander books - I enjoyed the first one. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely first blocks! The days are longer already so getting in Spring mood is in place. I share your thoughts about the sudden change in restrictions that is happening here too. I prefer to be a little careful.
ReplyDeleteGreat start on the new quilt. I love all of Irene's quilts; they are just so cheerful. Yes, February already although I can't say that January went fast. Somehow January always seems endless for me. I understand that you are a bit nervous about the lifting of all the Covid restrictions. Here most are still in place but there's talk about lifting at least some of them in the next couple of weeks. xx
ReplyDeleteGot to look and see if they have an e-book version of that book. I am an avid fan of the Outlander saga. I do hope they will be doing season 6 this year too. They lifted outdoor mask restrictions last week here and now we are back to using masks in shops,public transport and when meeting up with a group of people. I see though lots of people continuing to use masks in the street and are being very cautious. Gorgeous applique blocks! keep well. Amanda x
ReplyDeleteRadko, moc pěkný začátek nového projektu. Mám ráda Tvé aplikace. Doufejme, že se situace kolem covidu brzo uklidní. Marie
ReplyDeleteKdyz to neni Covid, tak je to pocasi, tak jsme zase zavreni doma :-)
DeleteDik za navstevu, xx
Oh, your new quilt is gorgeous, Radka! The blocks you have done thus far are lovely. Just the perfect quilt to while away your wintry days. Though Spring will be blooming there soon. Love the little snowdrops in your header. I do love a big fat book with hundreds of pages where I can escape to. Fabulous you have a new computer. That's a big screen. I have a little laptop. I seem to like them better because I can use it most anywhere. Though as you say the screen is small.
ReplyDelete