Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thursday, 6 October 2022
October in and out
12 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Two beautiful finishes.
ReplyDeleteSo much work in both gorgeous finishes...
ReplyDeleteHaha yes, we are all going to need extra blankets and quilts this winter! Well, it is a gorgeous finish Radka, quite beautiful. As is your Blooming Springtime - lovely to see the top finished and all ready to quilt.
ReplyDeleteGardening is never easy is it! But worth it. I think we are all going to have to make changes but then it is all part of the fun. xx
It´s always lovely to look on all wonderful things you create and the nice garden. The quilt with all the flowers,such great job!!!xx
ReplyDeleteLovely garden and very cute blankets, so cheerful and sunny. Have a wonderful autumn, Radka 👏
ReplyDeleteThank you, Alina!
DeleteRadko, sleduji Tvé krásné háčkování i šití. I zahrádka se mi líbí. Marie
ReplyDeleteRadka, your crocheted blanket is so beautiful; you should be proud of such a wonderful finish. I also love your quilting in such pretty colours. I am gradually closing my garden though today was warm as a summer day.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI think you have amazing blog :)
Do you want to follow me and I will follow you? Thanks
https://bubasvortex.blogspot.com/
Hello, thank you for your interest, however I am following too many blogs already, there just isn't enough hours in a day. I wish you well.
DeleteDear Radka, I don't even know where to start. The blankets are absolutely fantastic. The crocheted just like the sewn.
ReplyDeleteThis little crochet flower border is the icing on the cake, so pretty.
And the shapes and colors of the sewn... congratulations... happy quilting.
A big hug from Viola
Blooming Springtime is glorious in colour and design! So many beautiful flowers and whimsy to delight the eyes. To hand quilt such a lovely pretty would be a treat. The crochet Sunshine and Showers blanket is a riot of colour and so, so many delightful patterns. LOVE the crochet flowers dancing around the border!
ReplyDelete