Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thursday, 9 November 2023
colours of autumn
4 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Gorgeous colours in the trees around us but todays wind and rain have had the leaves falling and swirling round. Quince always makes such a pretty coloured preserve and cinnamon sounds like a great addition. A few dry days would be nice so I can plant the rest of my bulbs and we could finish cutting back the budleia. Mind you, if we get a dry day we will probably head out somewhere lol. xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing colours! Your jam looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors of autumn. We had them recently too, but the snow came early this winter.
ReplyDeleteYour quince jam looks delicious... I like it very much.
My Advent wreath is finished and the stars are being attached inside and outside, everything will shine in its most beautiful splendor on the weekend.
I wish you a wonderful first weekend of Advent.
Snow star greetings from Viola.
Thank you, Viola! I know that your house will look wonderful :-)
Delete