Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Sunday, 31 December 2023




To all my followers and occasional visitors - 
thank you so much for another year of friendship and wonderful comments.
I wish you all prosperous and healthy and peaceful 2024; 
I wish you a good life and lots of crafting! 




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Radka. To you and all Family. health and PEACE in all world in 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And may you have a prosperous, healthy and peaceful new year, too, lovely Radka. I look forward to visiting you this year to see your lovely stitching pretties, and going for a stroll in your beautiful part of the world. I very much enjoy going on the strolls you take us on. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a happy & lovely 2024!
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I hope you'll have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Radka, all the best to you, a happy and healthy year 2024.
    Viola sends you many greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Viola! I wish you the same !

      Delete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023