Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Monday, 1 April 2024

Happy Easter!


I hope you are all having a nice Easter weekend; 
mostly dry and even sunny in my part of the world,
 so welcome after all that rain we have been having.
This morning we even managed to have our coffee siting outside, 
enjoying little sunshine.

Spring has arrived in my garden, 
so many blossoms opening up
now.

 

The last few weeks had been so wet, 
there was absolutely no incentive to venture too far out.
I used that time to finish all the blocks for Cherry Picker's Garden,
 


make up final borders,


and put it all together - ready to quilt.


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2024

12 comments:

  1. Cherry pickers garden is a beautiful name for this quilt,it turned out to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej på dig! Så glad jag blev när min eller din dator redan översatt till svenska. Besöker här din blogg då och då så jag vill bara säga Glad Påsk till dig trots att påsken snart är slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your visit and your comment!

      Delete
  3. Easter, filled with spring sunshine and blossoming flowers sounds wonderful, Radka. How lovely to enjoy a morning coffee outside. Your Cherry Picker's Garden quilt is gorgeous! So, so much pretty applique in each block. Love that scalloped border skipping around the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see the gardens coming to life although ours is still very soggy. It has mostly been dry here but we have had some pretty heavy downpours just to keep everything wet. Cherry Pickers is a lovely top and I look forward to seeing how you quilt it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely signs of Spring. Your quilt is beautiful and I love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your applique work is beautiful, and the scalloped border is perfect for appliqueing. Lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cherry Picker's Garden is beautiful! We had rain all Easter, except from Monday April 1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Radka,
    Wat een prachtige quilt is het.
    Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Radka, I just discovered your blog while visiting Lyndsey's. I thought I would pop in and see what you have been sewing. To my delight I found your beautiful applique' Cherry Picker's Garden with its lovely scalloped border.
    You have a nice little garden area ready for sunshiny days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blanket is great. Thank you for showing how to quilt... I bought a top feed foot and I'm getting better with it now... Next I want to buy a free motion quilting foot. And I think I'll start with small placemats :-)) when the times comes.
    We also had fantastic Easter weather.
    Many greetings from Viola
    Enjoy spring dear Radka.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023