©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Wednesday, 8 November 2017
St Germain quilt top and new web shop
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Krásne! Aj deka, aj jeseň!
ReplyDeletePá
Hi Radka,wow love your beautidul quilt,well done the colours are gorgeous. What pretty pics you have taken of your local park,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous quilt. I agree about hand quilting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful quilttop,love it.Good luck with the handquilting:-))
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful flimsy Radka. Those borders really are stunning. Lovely pictures. I am off to check out Midsomer Quilting. xx
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is spectacular Radka. I love it. Your photos are delightful, you really have a good eye.
ReplyDeleteYou St Germaine quilt is just beautiful!! What a wonderful heirloom!!
ReplyDeleteThe St Germaine quilt is lovely and you have done a wonderful job with the borders. Tell me is there murder and mayhem at Midsomer Quilting? Take care
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!!! I say WOW!
ReplyDeleteYour St. Germaine Quilt look great, dear Radka !!!What a wonderful work !
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week, ist snows here .
The quilt is stunning Radka, I do love the applique it is beatiful.
ReplyDeleteThe park looks very pretty.
Kay.
I can spell beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteK
Your quilt is absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDelete