©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Monday, 4 June 2018
just catching up
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2018
12 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Your garden looks lushes; it seems to like the weather you are having too. And your shawl is so lovely! I've seen a few examples of the same pattern but no one is as advanced as you are. Well done. I hope Google will fix the problems with comments arriving in emails soon again. Funny enough, the comment box on my blog looks a bit different and I have the option of sending myself a test comment and then tick a box with indicates that I want to have following comments forwarded to my email. I tried it and it seems to work.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's working for my comment box also, I have just checked it. It seem that is the only to be informed, for now anyway! :-)
DeleteThank you for stopping by,
xx
Your garden is looking just as splendid as Lytes Cary! Gorgeous pics. Hygge is looking great too. xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Lin; sorry for the delay in replying.
Deletexx
Your garden is looking lush and delightful. Love how the shawl is turning out.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Anne :-)
Deletexx
ReplyDeleteDear Radka,
Your Hygge scarf looks great and I like it ... and especially your beautiful garden, with its lush flower power!
Greetings Klaudia
Thank you for stopping by, Klaudia :-)
Deletexx
A well done and beautiful shawl! Your garden is outstanding! Wow!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment,
Deletexx
Hi Radka, your garden is looking so colourful. I think the warm weather alternating with the downpours has really helped this year. Your photos are all lovely but the softly coloured pansy/viola really caught my eye.
ReplyDeleteHi Catherine,
Deletethank you for stopping by.
The violas are really good this year, although I just had to cut them all back today, they have gone little "mad", LOL.
xx