Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Friday, 1 February 2019

Is has arrived here too.

It's the snow I am talking about, the first real stuff this winter, 
just to remind us that spring is not around the corner just yet.

But first - thank you for your comments on my last post, they are always appreciated.
Have a look at Marie's one, it make me smile (Google will translate it for you.)

It started snowing last night and this morning we woke up to this.



          view from the kitchen window

On the day like this I like being in the kitchen, doing little baking;




ready for lunch.


-------------------------------------


"I see that you have a new coat also, where did you get yours?"




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019

8 comments:

  1. A nice healthy layer of snow there Radka. Our granddaughter was delighted to have a day off school and snow to build a snowman! Those rolls look delicious. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What temperature do you cook the baps at please? They look great. I’m not envious of all that snow, not one bit. Keep warm! We only had a dusting of snow but it is very cold here in Worcestershire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is pretty, but I'm happy to look at it these days and no live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Here we are with bushfires in the south, drought out west and monsoonal rain up north and you have all that snow! Looks so pretty but I am sure a hardship to get around. Stay cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,more snow than on Öland. But it is snowing just now:-))
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You keep yourself safe and warm , Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nádherné zasněžené foto. V Praze také sněhová kalamita a u nás prší a prší.
    Jakou jsi to upekla dobrotu k snídani ? Mňam. Dík za recept. M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay warm, we didn't get any, just a little sprinkling which disappeared very quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023