Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Saturday, 6 April 2019

angels at FNwF






How the time flies; another month and another virtual get together at Cheryll's, big thank you to Cheryll for letting us use her blog as a meeting place yet again.

I will do the rounds later to have a look at what everyone else was up to.

The first thing I did was to finish a border on my yellow and grey crochet blanket.

I will show you the whole blanket in the next post.







The rest of the evening I spent sewing on two of the three angels needed for the next block of my "Awakening" quilt. 
I prepared the shapes earlier in the day, so I could just relax and sew.


 Enjoy your weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2019

5 comments:

  1. You shawl looks interesting....& your angels are beautiful...
    Thanks for stopping by at FNwF too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Two very sweet Angels x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish angels Radka. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Radko, andělíčci jsou nádherní. A už jsem zvědavá na tvou novou háčkovanou deku. M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make so lovely things!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023