Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Friday, 7 May 2021

sad, sad news

Earlier today I received an email from Betsy of  https://betsy-thesimplelifeofaqueen.blogspot.com/
letting me know that we lost one of our own, Teresa Kasner:  https://teresakasner.blogspot.com/ 
who died unexpectedly yesterday.
I know that all her followers will miss her upbeat blog, full of flowers and colour, with lovely pictures of her home and family.
My thoughts are with her family; this is and will be a very difficult time for them all.




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2021

5 comments:

  1. sorry for the loss of your friend.....xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radka, I too was so sad to hear of this news. And it seems to be sudden which makes it all the harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very sad, dear Radka. I visited Teresa many times on her blog page.
    I am sad it will never be again.
    Be hugging Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so sorry. She was a blossom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023