I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 19 October 2014

mystery afghan knit-a-long/week 8












At last - the last 6 squares are done, hurrah!
 I must admit that this project was beginning to haunt me. 

Week 9 is "Cable Trim" and week 10 is "Making up Afghan".
This will be time consuming, so it will take some time.

This is a Knit-a-Long, designed by Martin Storey for Rowan Wools, not the new one by Kaffe Fassett, which Rowan Wools started a couple of weeks ago.






















©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014



4 comments:

  1. this is going to be beautiful when all sewn together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is going to be a beautiful afghan. Love your colours and the patterns all look so great.
    Have a nice weekend, dear Radka.
    Greetings from DK,
    Anne-Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant to write you do amazing needlework. Jaana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017