I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 5 October 2014

mystery afghan knit-a-long/week 7












Another week and 6 squares for knit-a long, designed by Martin Storey for Rowan, completed.


Only 6 squares more, followed by a trim, and then making up.

The end is in sight!






















Rowan are starting a new mystery knit-a-long, this time designed by Kaffe Fassett, just in case you are tempted.
As for me - I will be happy if I'll finish this one :-)



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014


11 comments:

  1. Dar Radka,
    I am looking forward to see how it Looks like when it is finished -
    greetings
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again beautifully knitted - there will still be much work ....I just finished my cardigan - it dragged on on on - but now I am wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Che meraviglia Radka!!!!!!! Complimenti anche per l'ottima scelta dei colori. Baci
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely knitting blocks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your knitting is beautiful, it will look lovely when it is all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful,looking forward...
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely combination of colour and pattern. Almost done always a relief but after a rest maybe you might look forward to another one?

    The Kaffe Fassett one might be fun, I like his colourful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such even tension you have very nice and so looking forward to seeing it complete

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way these squares are coming along. Might do them one day-- should have downloaded the patterns when they were available. Looking forward to seeing them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Almost there. I love seeing them and sure you are not going to dive right back in and start the next one! Kaffe loves using colour and texture doesn't he. I can remember some of the jumpers from the late 80s or early 90s.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017