I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Scandinavian Rose 14 and signs of autumn


At last, the last stitchery block, number 14, of Scandinavian Rose BOM quilt is finished!



Now I have to decide what to do with  14 stitcheries. I don't think I will follow the original pattern, which suggest borders in red and white patchwork. 
I have no definite idea yet, well, there is no rush..



The nice weather is still with us, but it is beginning to feel like autumn, with early morning mist.
When that clears, there is still lots of colour in our garden.






              The spiders have been busy.






























©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

17 comments:

Jen said...

Hello Radka, Love Scandinavian Rose blocks They are all so pretty. Another project nearly finished.Your cobwebs from the garden make a nice header.

Christine Feldstein said...

What a great header! Your pictures are amazing! And your embroided block is very pretty!

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
Beautyful stitching and a wonderful garden - enjoy the early autumn feeling -
Hanna

Sylvia said...

Well done! Can't imagine getting to the 14th block!!! I am only on block 6.

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

As allways a beautiful block :-) and the photos are all so great.
Greetings from rainy and grey Denmark,
Anne-Mette

margaret said...

lovely stitching and the garden is looking amazing wow some big spiders down south they say there are masses of them about at the moment but have not found many here mind you I would love some of those amazing webs such clever little creatutres

Helen said...

Excellent well done it looks gorgeous your stitching is just beautiful. I will be interested to see what you end up doing with them. Beautiful pictures !!!

Klaudia said...

Dear Radka,
the Scandinavian Rose is beautiful and your garden, too!

LG Klaudia

Anneliese said...

How wonderful, the spiders' work - and those colours. I like the colour of your wooden wall. Your garden looks wonderful - You first and then autumn are doing great.

Juliettecherry said...

Love the Scandinavian Rose blocks, they will look very striking when put together.

Your garden looks just beautiful and is such a credit to you. Especially the red/yellow ones, not sure what they are, they are spectacular.

Jane in Wales said...

Your stitchery block is beautiful, and so is your garden. Such lovely colours!

Elisabetta said...

Great work!!

Yvonne W said...

That big spider looks like an orb spider, similar to the ones we have here, I think. The photos of the webs look lovely. The garden is full of colour-- very inviting.

Vera Holmgren said...

What a beautiful garden, your photos are breathtaking! The Scandinavian Rose is very pretty but your photos are stunning!

Elaine said...

Beautiful stitching! I have this pattern but haven't started yet - too many other projects calling me!

Katherine said...

Beautifully stitched and I am sure you will find the right finish for them in time.

Katherine said...

Love those photos of the webs too. Spiders are amazing weavers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017