I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 6 September 2014

mystery afghan knit-a-long/week 6

         

   
Mystery Afghan Knit-A-Long, organized by Rowan, designed by Martin Storey.

  At last - another week of knitting completed, another 6 squares done.





That makes 36 squares so far.



Two more weeks/12 more squares to go - I am beginning to see the end!


Enjoy your weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2014

7 comments:

Ajka said...

Páááni .... toho je ... a krásné!
Ajka

margaret said...

this is going to be finished just as the cold weather is about to arrive and will be a lovely blanket to wrap around yourself and be cosy

Anneliese said...

Oh those colours are divine - your knitting is looking very even and neat, bravo!

Yvonne W said...

The blocks look lovely and I am sure will come together beautifully-- to keep you warm for the winter months.

Katherine said...

Gorgeous!
You are getting quite a collection now.

Jen said...

HI!Radka,The knitting is comeing along and the blocks are lovely colours. Beautifully knitted also.

2ne said...

Love all your colourfull squares :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017