I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 14 August 2016

Just a quick one - block 14 of Quiltmania's BOM "Les Fleurs du Mardi" quilt.



I wish you all a wonderful week!



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. Fantastisk flower arranment. love the colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great block love your fabrics Radka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kvetinový, ako tvoj záhrada! Krása!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colourful block Radka. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautyful, Radka. But your garden ist much more beautyful.
    Greetings from Austria
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabrics and a beautiful block.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017