Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Friday, 10 April 2020

despite of everything......

The sun is shining, the apple blossom is coming out.....



the Easter bread for the whole family is made - although the logistics of delivery is more complicated this year,


 and Easter decorations are out too.....





HAPPY EASTER TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2020

13 comments:

  1. Your Easter decorations are lovely and your Easter bread looks wonderful. This year I haven't even taken my decoration out but I will make our traditional Easter bunny breads tomorrow. It will be a strange Easter, but it could be worst. At least we're healthy, right? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your family, dear Radka. So far, so good for us here. The weather is beautiful and the garden is blooming. I have been baking bread 2-3 times a week and made nine soft white rolls this morning. Tomorrow I will make a Black Forest cake for after lunch on Sunday. My daughter who is a GP in Wiltshire has developed a cough so is now self isolating and I am a bit worried about her although she has no other symptoms of this strange disease. My son-in-law who is an eye surgeon is working on ITU in Redditch for the duration. I always find Good Friday a difficult day and this year more than ever. Longing for good news and an end to this dreadful time.
    I hope you all continue to avoid the virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too Radka! Your garden is a beauty! Be safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tobě krásné Velikonoce, Radko!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Radka. Your Easter bread looks delicious and I love your sweet decorations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter to you and family and hope you got that delicious bread delivered.
    Lovely decorations in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful with the apple blossoms, it will be at least one month before they come here. Your Easter bread looks very good. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Radko, máš krásně velikonočně nazdobeno. A ty skvělé mazance, mňam. Užívejte svátky v klidu a zdraví. Doufejme, že se ta zlá doba brzo přežene a bude líp. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter to you too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter. It has been lovely here too - so nice that we have stopped having a fire in the evening! Your bread looks delicious and I do loveseeing Easter decorations and especially that gorgeous cloth. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And a Happy Easter to you as well. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023