warm and sunny days, this week has been cold again, with north winds and frosty nights.
©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2020
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
It certainly is a change of lifestyle isn't it.
ReplyDeleteWe crafters are luckier than others as we always have fabric or wool to play with.
Stay safe... & see you at FNwF...xox
Lovely colours in your quilt block.
ReplyDeleteI think both of us are happy for our hobbies and the garden--oh,just now it is snowing:-((
ReplyDeleteTake care and love from Öland. Mörbylånga will this year celebrate 200 year of "köping",it´s so sad, they have planned so much and now.....??:-((
xx
Yes, Radka the days seem to merge now we cannot go about our usual outdoor ventures. Thank goodness for our indoor hobbies and gardens if we are lucky enough to have one. They threaten to be keeping us busy very soon now. I also have some new yarn, 4 ply cotton for summer tops in the hope I will get an opportunity to use them. Be of good cheer while we wait it out.
ReplyDeleteHello Radka. Yes, spring is slowly creeping in but as always there are lots of things to do but not before MR frost has disappeared! I have put some seeds into pots today in the greenhouse but there are lots of other things I would like to do and cant. So fortunate that the weather has been good and we are are out in the garden most days. I have finally finished digging the veg plots and as the weather has been good there is always strimming to do. Philip has been planting seeds and mowing. The good weather means that the grass is growing. I have been shopping once a week but have enough in stock now to give it a miss for a few weeks. We are fortunate that the nmber of covid 19 cases here is low but we all have to keep vigilant. xx
ReplyDeleteI've lost track of time too although I write a journal so can refer to that. Our quiet stay at home routine stays the same although I try to vary it with a bit of crafting in the afternoon (embroidery at the moment). Our thoughtful grandchildren jointly sent us packages, ordered online I expect, which will keep us busy. My husband's is a balsa wood modelling kit and mine is a sewing kit. Your Korak sampler looks lovely and it's good you have the blanket to work on.
ReplyDelete