Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 23 August 2020
Manor House has a border and it is ready to quilt
4 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
The nice simple border finishes it off beautifully. Like me you have a cold weather project ready and waiting - well, I still need to layer mine up but you know what I mean. Good Idea to have the binding all chosen - I thought I had too but the fabric I ordered was nothing like what I had imagined so has been added to stash. Please send us some of your rain! xx
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how the quilting will unfold. I hope the sun is shining also where you are today. So good to see all those bees in your garden. xx
ReplyDeleteRadko,každá Tvoje práce je moc pěkná.Přeji Ti další úspěchy.Já tedy "jen" vyšívám.Začínám mít problémy s vyšíváním při umělém osvětlení.
ReplyDeletePřeji krásné dny ☺
Love the border Radka. It is a beautiful quilt. Well done! Loved seeing the bees hard at work xx
ReplyDelete