Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Wednesday, 12 August 2020
........................more of Manor House
10 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Lovely! My favourite part is the manor house itself. I love houses in quilts. Now I'm interested to see how you are going to quilt it. I'm assuming you're doing it by hand. Have fun. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Radka. A lovely quilt. Reminds me of Escape to the Chateau that I've been watching xx
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful Radka! I love the dark purply fabric 'popping' up all over. xx
ReplyDeleteIt is a great quilt top! I really like your use of colour throughout the panels. Excited to see the borders.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteRadko, to je nádhera. M.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :-)
DeleteI never get tired of admiring your beautiful quilts!
ReplyDeleteJsi opravdový talent.Mám pocit,že na co sáhneš-to si ti daří.Moc pěkná práce.
ReplyDeletePřeji krásný den Eva H.☺
Thank you! :-)
Delete