Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Wednesday, 8 September 2021
still summer
11 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
The late summer heat is always a happy thing. I feel I just want to hold onto those late summer days forever; sitting in the garden stitching or watching the sweet bees buzzing frenetically among the flowers. You have some gorgeous dahlias there, Rita. Love the spidery one. Those touches or pink and yellow, with the dainty line of pink kissing the edge of the petals are exquisite. Oh, how pretty the border of Surrounded By Flowers is! Love those scallops of gorgeous blue florals. I think this quilt is the perfect pretty to be stitching in that gorgeous garden of yours. The quilt is beautiful; as is your garden♡ I can just imagine the lovely fragrances that surround you while you stitch♡
ReplyDeleteLovely to be able to enjoy sitting outside while stitching and admiring your garden before Fall comes along….
ReplyDeleteYour flower photos are beautiful. It is lovely to be able to sit and sew outdoors.
ReplyDeleteThank you; yes it is good to enjoy the last of the summer,
Deletex
Haha - well we are here and this morning woke up to rain! Have enjoyed the first few days of sunshine though. xx
ReplyDeleteLucky you - here is raining and colder and colder each day...
ReplyDeleteAlways beautiful photosxx
Také u nás si užíváme krásné a nebývale teplé babí léto.Letos počasí moc zahradničení nepřálo,ranní mrazíky jsme měli ještě koncem května a ani v červnu nebylo počasí nic moc.Léto bylo v červenci a srpen nám propršel(plíseň na rajčatech a padlí na kytkách ,ještě to dorazili slimáci).Tak si teď venku užíváme každou volnou chvilku.
ReplyDeleteTa bordura je překrásná.Moc zdravím z Česka,Mirka
Dekuji Mirko! Tady to take byl takovy divny rok, zadne slunicko v srpnu, tak aspon truchu ted.
DeleteRadka, I think you should submit the photo of roses and (Queen Anne’s lace?) to a contest or photo bank. I am struck by your composition.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Svetlana; yes, enjoying the last of the summer :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy for you that you have been able to enjoy your beautiful garden for a bit longer and before the cold weather sets in. That's a lovely border I presume it is for another gorgeous quilt :-) keep well Amanda x
ReplyDelete