my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 8 November 2013

Mrs Claus' Cookie Shop

We had a first light frost last night and I finished another embroidery in the Santa's Village series,

Mrs Claus' Cookie Shop,



This is the 4th one, 
as you can see, at this speed I am aiming to finish the whole series by Christmas -
2014! LOL



Have a great weekend!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk  2013

12 comments:

Gaia said...

These pieces are so pretty with so many lovely details. I love Mrs.Claus !

Yvonne W said...

I love the cross stitch designs. What do you plan doing with them?

Hanna said...

Very beautyful, Radka, I like the combination of linen and stitiching -
Hanna

Helen said...

Oh Radka your work is stunning the stitching is just beautiful :)

l'alternativa said...

Sono gradevolissimiRadka cara, non vedo l'ora di vedere il lavoro completo. Un abbraccio
Emi

margaret said...

a lovely Mrs Santa wondering how many there are in the series

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

Hola que bordado tan bonito
Saludos Mayte

Diane-crewe said...

they look great .. does it matter how long they take? As long as you are enjoying making them .. then its OK xx

Anneliese said...

Mrs. Clause, please come and bake with me!

Mette said...

These are lovely! What will you do with them? Put them on the wall or use them for something else?

katherine said...

They are beautiful!

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

So adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017