I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 19 November 2013

up to date with blog books


My new blog books, year 2 & 3, arrived this week from "blog2print". I never got around to ordering year 2 after the first one, and by the time I got around to it, year 3 was waiting ... So now I have my blog in print from the start to the end of December'12.

I like my blog books. Lets be honest, how many of us have the time to look back through our post or anybody else's for that matter, life is too short. I barely have time to keep up with current posts.
Browsing through my books I can remind myself ... oh yes, that was the time....oh, I forgot we went there.....

year one






year two






year three






Of course, to have your blog transformed into a print is not free.
The cost is determined by the number of pages you will have in your book; before you decide to buy, you get the chance to edit your book, choose the cover (soft cover is cheaper), you can also decide on posts you don't want to include in the final version of your blog book. In fact, you can go and have a play, without buying, or save it for later.
Internet has give us blogging, which of course is wonderful. But my blog is somewhere out there in the cyberspace, things can happen to it. I have spent a lot of time taking my photographs and writing my posts.

 And I am old fashioned when it comes to books, I like to hold them and browse....They are my journals.

After the end of December my blog will be ready for another blog book. I hope to keep up this time!


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2013

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Radka, this is a wonderful idea! Have to think of it for my blog, too. I would love to have it as a book - I mean, books will hopefully never be oldfashioned. ;-) Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love books, Radka :-). It is such a great idea to make yearbooks with the blogposts. I too have been thinking about doing it. But so far I haven't.
    I wish you a great time looking into your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Radka, your books look fantastic! You know I do admire the photos in your blog and it's a great idea to save them and your notes in a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Radka,
    Waht a nice idea - thank you for the link -
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Radka

    It is a great idea!
    I recognise your lovely garden and those gorgeous candles in the window from your old house!
    Most importantly you have a permanent record of your stitching treasures - it would be terrible to ever lose that.
    Easy to flick through too - I'll look at it in the new year - thank you for the link!
    Shane
    (ps - you are so organised!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when you did the first one lol. They look fantastic especially for such a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea this publishing of blogs was available, your blog has so many beautiful pictures in it it could be published for others to purchase, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. A superb idea. I love your blog and your photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a wonderful idea to put your blog journey to print, also lovely for the family to browse. I am looking into this. Your blog is so inspiring with you wonderful photos quilting and embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These books look fabulous-- what a great idea. I will have to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017